Rasyue's Signature Butter & Chics (Butter Chicken)

Hello everyone!

Happy Mid-2019! :P

After a long hiatus, I am gonna start blogging again cause I feel like I need to do something "beneficial" these days, rather than scrolling my socmeds (Such a waste of time I know).

So, the first post for this year is ........ Butter & Chics Recipe!





Since everyone keep asking me for Butter & Chics recipe each time I posted it in Instagram, I will write it down below here;

Ingredients-

For Gravy:

  • Butter
  • 2 cans of Evaporated Milk / 500ml Fresh Milk (Either one)
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Cloves of Garlic
  • Half diced Onion 
  • Chopped green chillies
  • Curry Leaves
  • Curry Powder
  • Mixed Herbs
  • Salt & Pepper 
  • Sugar
For Chicken:

  • Chicken (Whole Chicken /  Breast-Type Chicken)
  • Bestari Fried Chicken Coating
  • Corn Flour
  • Eggs 
  • Oil


Steps;

Fried Chicken-
  1. Firstly, I will start with chopping off the chicken to smaller pieces and cleanse it thoroughly. I usually will clean the chicken with corn flour.
  2. Toss the chicken and prepare two bowls for Tepung Bestari + Tepung Jagung mixture & beaten eggs.
  3.  Fry the chicken in medium heat oil. If you want the chicken to be crispier, put the chicken to rest 15-20 mins after first fry and fry it again at high heat oil for short duration.
Gravy -
  1. Reheat the pan (Low-heat)
  2. I usually use Half Butter (Buttercup/Farmcows) I know half butter is a lot but I cant help it sometimes. If i use lesser than that, the gravy would be a bit less creamy i guess? Lol
  3. Saute the minced garlic. I prefer more garlic cause I love garlic! And I love how it blends well with my butterchicken. Then put the shallot as well but don't put too much cause shallot usually will ruin the taste if you put too much (Orang melayu cakap maung).
  4. Next, put the curry leaves & Cili kampung. (Medium-heat)
  5. After a while, put two cans of susu cair. Or, if you use fresh milk, put about 500ml of it and add 2- 3 slices of cheese. If you love more kuah, you can put more milk and add more cheese.
  6. Add salt, pepper, sugar, serbuk kari sikit & herbs ! (Up to your own preferences)
  7. After susu dah macam menggelegak sikit, put your pan on low heat again then put all the fry chicken into the gravy!
  8. Voila! you can serve it with rice / spaghetti. 

For me, making butter chicken is super easy even though I hate the frying part. -__-

You guys can try it and please share with me the result!

Thanks for reading and till next post! Byeeeee!

#Butterchicken #Butterchickenresepi #butterchickenrecipe




Comments